Wednesday, August 28, 2013

God is consistant Hebrew 13:8

I have been back to school for about 2 weeks now. Things are getting back to routine but for a while things were  off kilter.After all it was summer- there were no alarm clocks, classes or deadlines. Now that classes have started it is hard to change routines again.   However there is one thing that remained and remains the same and that is Father God.  In Hebrews 13:8 it says (TLB)  " Jesus Christ is the same  Yesterday, today and forever. " 

Ladies and gentlemen he is our consistent when the world and everything around us is out of sync. Jesus Christ is the one person who NEVER  changes. He is the same.

  So you may wonder what does that mean to me? Well it means you can trust Him and in Him. He is true to His Word. And what is that word? The Bible. It is our comfort, our teaching and our manual of how we should like. But its also a look at who Jesus and God are because they are one in the same.

During my down time today between classes I began listening to praise music and at one point I began to cry as my heart hurt. Not because of pain but because of the joy that flooded my body my soul and my being. The Holy Spirit was surging through me and I realized as I do every morning God allows me to awake one more day, God is in control  when everything else in my life is out of control.

 And He is yours as well. When everything is spiraling out of control or your routine gets outta whack  remember to look up God is there watching over all you are doing and will be your  strength comfort and most of all


Consistency!

Let's pray

 Father God We thank you today for all You  are and all you do for us. Thank you Father.We don't deserve it but you are gracious and loving and waiting for us to come to you. Father we humbly thank you for being our consistent when all around us is falling apart or swirling out of control.

 We praise your mighty name and thank you so much for all you do for us.

 In Jesus name I pray- Amen


















No comments:

Post a Comment