Monday, June 8, 2020

Birthday coming up

Next month I will be having a birthday. And while I'm happy to see another year, its also bittersweet. With a capital B. So much has happened over the last 5 years and while some things were okay, some were not. There was divorce, death, moving three times, and  starting over, there was also and meeting a new people including a new man  and trying new things.  Now I am adjusting to a new normal - which we all have had to do.  It just seems it was a lot to do at once with no time to breath.  Now I'm facing a birthday where my body is telling me I am not that young girl I used to be.  Where does one go to find her?

Now that places are starting to re open I will be making appointments again soon to try and reclaim what I have lost or misplaced. Did I mention I am going through Menopause as well? That makes it that much more fun. NOT its frustrating as heck. I have always been the caregiver, now I seem to be the one who needs caring for... Thats not easy to adjust to. But I am still trying.  Just thought I'd drop ya all a line, for those who are still reading these.

No comments:

Post a Comment