Friday, December 20, 2019

Chapter 1 complete


The first chapter was 22 pages long, as of the writing of this I was only on page 14. 

As a rule depending on when I read and what else is on my plate sometimes the chapters seem to go on and on. I find myself wanting it to end. Not because I don’t like it, but because I want to get to a good stopping point.



Not sure if I can (legally) read the back cover for you but so far what I am getting is this story is about two brothers who reconnect with two young women who they have known all their lives and fall in love.  But its how they fall in love that captured my heart.



 It’s finally Friday and as of Wed Morning I finished chapter one. Although I had to reread a few pages to get back into the story, once I did, I didn’t want to stop. (have you ever felt that way?) Well, its Thanksgiving and the band the brothers Jack and Jimmy are apart of are back in their home town having dinner with one of the brother’s girlfriends and they began reliving parts of the past and how the two lovers fell in love.  I m now on chapter  two and am looking forward to finding out more as the band now gets back on the bus and heads to another location on their tour.



I have always wanted to be in a band and see the country, or world sometimes I forget just how hard it can be. Never staying in one place for long.  Not to mention leaving friends and family for long periods of time. While I like traveling and seeing new places, if I were to be gone that long, Id rather be with those closest to me while I do it and collect memories along the way…



 Till Next time….   


No comments:

Post a Comment