Thursday, March 12, 2020

Reading Marathon

 Hey  All!
      Remember me? Yea I'm the one who said I'd check in every Friday.  Then  changed that to what once a month, or every two weeks.  Any way, I am still here reading away. My hubby and I are building a library thanks to free libraries that are around town.  We do try and alternate books or give back when we find books we will absolutely NOT  read. So we have not only printed books, but I also have Kindle and Nook books as well. I just finished one just in  time for hubby to come home with two more books. I am hooked already on one. "Hidden in Dreams" By Davis Bunn. I am already on chapter three, and will again try and update you on how its going.

 How many of those who read these enjoy escaping into reading?  We love action adventure.... ghost mystery, and romance- well I'm the one who likes romance. but regardless we are seeing just how many we can read this year, trying to increase the count that we had last year.... ( and I don't remember that number but we already have ten between us.  The books are like 400 pages and we tend to read at night.

 Talk to ya all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment