Friday, May 22, 2020

Two Months in

Well its been about 2 months sense they put us under self isolation with businesses closing wondering if and when they will  reopen.  It was and still is a time of uncertainty and wonder.  What have you been doing?  I wish I could say I did something of interest and importance, but I cant say that. I have always been an introvert and home body, but when you have no choice but to be a home body and CAN'T go anywhere because everything is closed. It makes for tough days. ..

So what did I do, same ol same ol. Stayed home read, tried to write, argue with hubby over what to watch that night, cook clean, watch tv and play games. Some of the shows I watch broadcasted from home and tried something new. Which is awesome.I learned some new recipes and rearranging how to's as well projects which I'm currently in the process of doing. 



I am also writing ghost stories based on YouTube videos  (and the owners of these videos know about) and trying to turning their adventures into stories. I have two specific series' in mind and am working to make them unique.  We will see how that goes. You can follow me on Facebook if you wish. My name there is Lea Rachel with a cat in front of a computer as the profile picture.

Now you may wonder why Connecting to the soul is writing ghost stories, but I believe what ever makes you happy and keeps you sane right now short of breaking the law.

Will keep you updated on how the stories are going....

Later~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment