Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My healing journey

 Today God is working with me to continue the next chapter or chapters of my abuse  which is the other blog I write, I didn't know if  any of you read that as well. But today's entry although its one of maybe three I will add is scripture based as I reflect the first part of my life to the love and protection that my Father in heaven provides  for me. I have found  great healing in the scriptures and wanted to share what I am  and have learned with others. In writing my story I have tried to take out the graphic stuff  and focused on telling the story as it happened because that was the one wish I had  when I went through it- someone  to connect  with who had been through what I had and knew ( of course to a  degree ) what I was at that time. I hope those who read it let it minister to them as I am now.  God's power strength and love is in his Word.  So I hope if you've been abused or know someone  you will refer the blog.

 Here's the link for easy travel.

http://outoftheshadowsofabuse.blogspot.com/


This is my connecting to the soul statement today. We are not alone in our pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment