Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hidden Joy Bible study- connecting to our past

 Just a quick note here if you are  coming here to see posts for Hidden Hoy they are being posted on my blog Out of the shadows.  Which you can find here http://outoftheshadowsofabuse.blogspot.com/
It's just  day three and I'm already connecting to the soul of my inner little girl and the pain she suffered. What I', learning is we are all apart of our past , BUT we aren't defined by it,  Just because we were abused or neglected that does not have to be who we grow up to  be. We are God's Children, His princesses and our Father wants only the best for us. That's why he sent Jesus to die for us so we don't have to carry that hurt, pain, shame and guilt with us into our adulthood. There are way to many other things we need to focus our attention on for God.  Our past isn't one of them. He clearly tells us not to look back that we should just look forward. And  with the help of this study that's what I am going to do. Look Forward, to the day I can be with  my Father again.

Enjoy your day everyone.

2 comments: