Friday, July 1, 2011

"I knew you"

Jeremiah 1:4-5

"The Lord said to me "I knew you before you were formed within your mothers womb;before you were born I sanctified you and appointed you as my spokesman to the world"
Now turn to Psalm 139 specifically 13-14 " You made all the delicate inner parts of my body and knit them together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!"

That's where I want to focus today. we are complex creatures. Especially when it comes to food and our health. And how hard it is for some of us ( like me) to give up something and change habits. But God knew that because back in Verse 1 it says "You knew me." This is where I tend to pause. How wonderful it is to have one person who knows you so totally well and still love you. Someone you don't have to put on heirs for or be someone you aren't. Someone who accepts you faults and all BECAUSE HE CREATED YOU He is the potter we are the clay. Nothing I am struggling with should be a surprise to me 1 Peter 4 12 says “I should not be bewildered or surprised when I go through the fiery trials ahead for this is no strange unusual thing that will happen to you. If you turn to Ecclesiastics 1:9 says what has been will be again. the living bible version says History merely repeats itself . Nothing is truly knew it has all been done or said before.

He knew I would struggle , He knew I would long and He knew I would search for and find the answers through His Word.

God not only created us, he also created examples that we could fallow. Nothing I did in the past present or in the future will be new and I shouldn't be surprised.



So here I am repeating history again by starting over with a new month a new day and a new attitude to succeed So With God nothing is impossible and I can do all things BECAUSE Christ strengths me.

Lets pray- Father thank you for another day and another opportunity to learn from your word as I turn to you for my daily portion. Thank you for opening my eyes and heart to take in your words and love as I share your words with others Thank you for your all you do for me every single day – In jesus name I pray Amen



5 comments:

  1. It is amazing that God knows everything about me and still loves me. He knows what I need today because He knew me before. Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post....really enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fact that He knew me before and knows me now...yet He never threw the clay away!!

    Great post.

    Blessings in Him...Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelle, it is great God wastes no clay.

    Veronica, I'm glad you enjoyed the post.

    Lisa is is great that there is one person we dont have to pretend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great thing to stop and reflect on... "He knows us." Really knows, knows each one of us. He knows our heartbreaks, what makes us stumble. He knows our heart because he made it! Thanks for this sweet blessing today...:)

    ReplyDelete