Friday, May 25, 2012

His Words in Red


John 4: 10 TLB
He (Jesus) replied “ If you only knew what a wonderful gift God has for you and who I am you would ask me for some living water!”

Are we asking Jesus for His Living Water? And if not why not.... Just a thought to ponder.


I love bibles where Jesus' Words are in red. Because when I open my bible and read these words, its like Jesus is right here in the room with me talking to me. Hearing my Lord speak to me, gives scripture such meaning unlike anything I have ever felt or experienced. However that is what the bible is supposed to be a letter to us- his children. We are to devour each and every word and treasure it like no other book. I love holding my bible close to me feeling the words seep into my soul filling me with his goodness mercy and grace, as well as his guidance and instructions for my life.

But often times we as humans concentrate on only what we see hear feel and physically experience. What's in the hear and now. Instead of what's underneath and unseen. I am no exception for I am human as well. But I'm learning.

So if Jesus' words are in Red which correspond with the blood he shed for us what then should God's Words be in? I say Purple because that's the color of royalty. And God Almighty is The King of King and Lord of Lords. He is The Ruler of all the world and we not merely his subjects but His Children. His precious children. And we should respect our father with the admiration and glory He so much reserves.


Let's pray:
Father god we come before you praising your name and thanking you for all you have done for us. Father your blessings for us are a true expression of the love you have for each and every one of us- your children. You go before us paving the way, and you walk beside us encouraging and guiding us. Thank you father Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment