Thursday, May 30, 2013

Book promotion

When is it too early to start promoting a book? I'd really like to know because I have one coming out soon . As of right now I have signed the contract and have spoken to the production staff who asked that I look over the manuscript making sure its the way I want and a final review of checking to make sure everything is correct - as far as I can see. 

The book is a collection of the  Living Room Ministries some of which I have posted here. There are 52 entries for this first book, and I look forward to working on many more God willing. Sharing God's Word with others is the greatest feeling.

I will look you all know how things are progressing in the future... I will be looking over and formatting the next 25 entries today and maybe tomorrow.

Talk to you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment