Saturday, September 7, 2013

New book in creation

Hey everyone hope your weekend is going well. Just wanted to  drop in and say that I am currently  working on the next book  which is called  Secrets.  It is about a young cop who was  dumped by her boyfriend and while she was cleaning him out of her life and house she discovers secrets of his past that she  didn't know about. Now she must decide to remain a cop and help solve several cold case murders or seek revenge as a jilted ex girlfriend? 

 I am trying hard to  have the story suitable for teens as well as adults.Since I am a  Nancy Drew Hardy Boys  fan I am writing these  stories similar ( I hope) to these types of  stories because I enjoy reading her stories. 

If you haven't checked out the first book you can here .http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EWTMUHG

 It is called Marriages Special Moments.


I would love your feedback as  to what you thought of it.


Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment