Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year New Book

Well 2013 is behind us and a fresh new year is ahead of us.  This year has been better then I expected as I had two books published and up for sale. But as of 2 minutes before midnight my newest Christian book went live on Kindle and I'm way excited. It's a 52 week Devotional and is perfect for the starting of a new year.  Here is the link to all my books on  Amazon if anyone is interested. The titles are

1 Marriages Special Moments
2 I'm Thankful for...
3 Living Room Ministries ( Newest)

www.amazon.com/-/e/B00EXQ0MCI

 If you do purchase a book I would love your feedback or reviews of them This year I will be creating more stories and inspirational pieces all with God's great message.  I've connected so far on Sparkpeople my weight loss group who are a collection of wonderful people. As well as  Linkedin, and will be heading to Goodreads and other wonderful networking sites.

Hope you all have  much success and happiness  and God continues to give you guidance, love and life.


Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment