Thursday, October 6, 2011

Eph 1:4 We Were Chosen

Eph 1:4 Even as ( in His love) He chose us ( actually picked us out for His own in Christ) before the foundation of the world that we should be holy and blameless in His sight.”

Good afternoon everyone, glad you stopped by today. Today in my reading I began reading Ephesians for an online bible study when the 4th verse jumped out at me and I had to stop and ponder it for a few. AS I sat and thought about what I had just read I had to smile because I was hand picked created and chosen for God. Let me say that again, I was created for God! How awesome is that?! How often in our day to day life do we wish we were chosen or had been chosen for this or that. We so easily and often forget we were chosen before we were even born. And the one who chose us was the greatest being that ever lived, the only being that matters God.

So when you feel you have been passed over forgotten and un-chosen stop and think again. You were chosen by the King of Kings Lord of Lords. Rejoice for you are special.


Lets pray

Father God often times we get so busy with the day to day life we forget to stop and remember we are here chosen by you for a purpose. Father remind us gently that when we are passed over by a job or a date or a promotion or what ever it may be that we were chosen before we were even born by you Father and you are all that really matters.

Thank you Father for choosing me, and help me remember I am special in my Fathers eyes. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment