Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ecclesiastes 3:7 The Living Bible

  A time to be quiet...."  That verse became mine the last few days.Even weeks.  Although that is so hard for me in this fast paced life I want to live. Once upon a time home used to a place I'd go to  change my clothes and head back out again. But now, at this point in my life having no where to go or special place to be on a schedule fill my days. I am home more then I used to.
And I gotta admit that really REALLY  bothers me. I feel I am missing out and not doing enough anymore.

But Psalm 46:10 tells us to "be still.." So  with the above verse and this verse God is speaking to me-  Right there God is telling me its time to be still and quiet.

This is the season I am trying to hear and connect with God is a more deeper way. To fully trust Him in every second of every minute. And rely not on my own understanding.

So while I am home and my schedule cleared I am not idle, I am able to spend more time  with God getting to know Him and myself.  And for so long that was hard for me because of my past. But that's another blog.  Right now I am studying his Word and discovering His wonders that I missed all this time. My point? Enjoy every day you are given an if you are unsure of what God is doing at this point in your life- like I was - just ask Him. He will tell you- He wants to tell you.

Very soon I will be posting again my thoughts from Made to Crave. The online Bible study I am finishing.

Have a blessed and good day !

No comments:

Post a Comment