Thursday, May 17, 2012

Isaiah 26:3-4 KJV

"Thou wilt keep him ( her) in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on thee: because he (she) trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the Lord for ever for in the Lord JEHOVAH is everlasting strength."

These are the words I read as I searched for peace this morning. I needed it after  calling to see how the process of a new power chair was coming along. See I'm getting ready to go to school and need the new chair to actually get from the bus stop to class and back again. The scooter place I am going thru has not yet sent the paperwork- or my insurance  Co has not received it yet. I looked  out the window and asked God for peace  and the above scripture is what I found.

How precious is our Lord that when we seek  Him, We will  WILL find Him.

Now I'm just waiting for the return call from the scooter place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment