Sunday, June 3, 2012

Chapter 1 The less risky things


Another statement that I read which caught my attention was the statement “I wanted to do something less risky.” For me less risky was/ is sitting at home doing nothing. But it wasn't always that way. I had always been very active, rarely staying at home but out and about connecting with others in various ways. But a year ago Satan got a hold of me and has altered my life. Now after realizing what was happening I am working to stop Satan and get stronger through Jesus Christ and claim God's promises for my life.

Many times I asked God to take away the things that were causing my fear and make me like I was before, But as I look back, the struggles I went through have made me stronger. And I was never alone because God was with me all the time.
 

AS I continued reading chapter one I began to see there was a lot I was going to discover about myself as each chapter unfolded itself to me. 

And I couldn't wait......

No comments:

Post a Comment