Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Break

Well its time for a break and believe me I have needed it.  Sorry I haven't written anything new for a while. But here I am trying to catch up on everything and rejuvenating at the same time. The sad thing is I have lost contact with Our Heavenly  Father. Not that I have turned from Him I have just been so busy. So now that I have no schedule until Jan 14 I plan on trying to get back to knowing who my heavenly father is.

 AS most may know I am a writer, I love writing crime  stories and mysteries but until yesterday I have not been able  to write, now the last two days that's all I have been doing, writing a  new murder mystery. Hope you all are having a great holiday and be safe.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are starting the new year writing! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes He is! I can't wait to absorb His word again this year, and remember He is the reason all things happen.

    ReplyDelete