Friday, March 22, 2013

Google readers reappearance

The other day I received troubling news. I read that Google reader was going away. (where do programs go to die?) Any way, when I read this, a moment of panic hit, because I had read it before I had had my 3 cups of coffee. After I pulled myself together I tried to figure out how I was going to keep my lil group together, how was I going to save the blogs I follow and comment on? Finally I decided to add them to my favorites however when I went back to reader, it was gone. GONE.  All my blogs that I had not already added to  my favorites were gone.

As much as I tried and searched my inbox trash I could not find them all. Finally this morning in one last hoped for attempt I tried the more button on my gmail page and IT WAS THERE .. My beloved favorite blogs were back. So without a second thought, I created a folder and saved them in that folder, so when/ if the reader does finally disappear I have them saved. And as a Christian writer, they are blogs of inspiration, devotion, support and information. None of which I want to do without.

Thank you Google for putting it back so I can save them.  And a special thank you to all the bloggers out there who are faithfully writing so your words and thoughts are shared with all  who need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment