Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Prayer to Father God

Father God we come to you this morning on bended knee to praise your name. Father we thank you for the breath of life and a new day you have given us.   Father we thank you for forgiving us our sins and restoring us back on solid ground. Father there is NO ONE  like you you are the alpha and omega the beginning and the end. The MIGHTY KEEPER of all things. Thank you Father.

You have sent YOUR Holy Spirit to help guide us in places we need to go,  giving us the guidance we need to fulfill YOUR WILL  and YOUR PLAN. You are the ALMIGHTY GOD THE KEEPER of all things . Show us  where we need to be and what we need to do. Thank you for being with us, and guiding us, and showing us the path you have chosen for us to to take.

With you Father there is NOTHING I fear for you are with me. Nothing can stop me from living the life you have chosen for me, and I pray I do it to honor you Father.

In Jesus name I pray  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment