Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Guest posing today


Hey all today I am guess posting at breaking the window I hope you check it out. You can find it here http://www.breakingthewindow.com/2014/03/abuse-survivor-debra-johnson-story.html

It deals with my abuse and how I dealt with it and hat i did to get threw each day.  Dealing with abuse is a hard thing to go thru and not many make it to the other side.  I would like to think im one of those. However the abuse caused several other issues I am currently dealing with. Things like over eating  and gaining weight to protect me from being abuse , and by drinking.  Now I have been sober 15 days and the next step is to lose the weight and gain the confidence to be the person God meant me to be. I've always liked the song why me Lord, because it was a statement I asked as a kid growing up.

Why me Lord what did I do to warrant this abuse? Then Why would I ( if we truly choose our destiny like some think) chose a life of abuse? Maybe because at some level I knew I was strong enough to handle it come out the other side so I can help others who go thru it and aren't that strong. God meant for good to happen in my life and I MUST  trust that he has a plan for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment